There are many ways to join in on the excitement of Children’s Ministry:
- Classroom teacher: Most of our teachers serve 1 service/2 Sundays each month in the same class.
- Parent Rotation: Many parents volunteer 1 service/1 Sunday each month and are placed in different classes based on need.
- Security & Greeters: These volunteers help first-time guests check in and make sure our security measures are in place.
- Music Leaders: If you have a love for teaching music to kids, join our leaders who go class to class teaching songs to preschoolers or leading elementary children in worship.
- Awana Leaders: Our Tuesday night Awana program is always looking for loving adults and teens to help kids learn Scripture.
- Special Events: Some people may find it easier to be part of seasonal events than to volunteer on a regular schedule. We are always in need of leaders for our annual events, (Vacation Bible School, Summer Camps, Harvest Party, Christmas Musical, and other special projects)
All volunteers in the Children's Ministry must undergo an application and screening process. This is to help provide a safe environment for our kids and leaders. Be assured that this information will be kept confidential within the Children's Ministry staff.