If you or someone you know is struggling with life's hurts, hang-ups, or habits, come join us for a Christ-centered recovery program.
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to provide fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in our lives through eight recovery principles and the Christ-centered 12 steps. By working the steps and applying their biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God.
All Ages Welcome
- Little Lambs is provided for Infants to Pre-K.
- Celebration Place is provided for K-6th.
- The Landing is provided for 7th-12th.
Friday Night Schedule
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. – Dinner Hour. Serving a variety of dinners, from pizza to BBQ.
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. – Large Group Session. Everyone meets together for a time of worship, followed by teaching or testimony.
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. – Open Share Groups. Meet others with similar hurts, hang-ups, and habits. See share groups below.
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. – Newcomers 101. This one-time meeting provides an opportunity for first-time guests to learn more about CR, hear mini-testimonies, and ask direct questions.
- 9:00-9:45 p.m. – Solid Rock Cafe. Join us for fellowship, refreshments, and dessert.
CR in the Park
Friday, June 23 | 6-8pm
Lincoln Park on Eaton Ave.
Don't miss this special annual fellowship event!
Celebrate Recovery uses The Twelve Steps and Related Scriptures as the biblical model for living your life. A Step Study is a personal journey through each of the 12 Steps in community with a group lead by a facilitator who has completed a study. We use Celebrate Recovery's four participants guidebooks. When you finish the study you will have worked your hurts, habits, and hang-ups through each step. Step Studies are gender specific.
Want to Join a Step Study? E-mail us at