The Passion of Southwinds Student Ministries is leading students to Connect with God, Grow in their faith and Serve others.
On Sunday mornings, we provide three Worship Services designed to connect students
Our students have the opportunity to attend summer camps designed to strengthen their relationship with God while facilitating fellowship with their church peers.
HUME: July 15-21, 2018
Cost $560 | $100 Deposit due at Registration
Contact with any questions.
Serve with Us
Interested in serving? We are looking for adults who Love God and have a Heart for Teens.
Connect - (Event Focused)
Plan/Implement Quarterly, Annual, and Special Event Activities. Recruit/form leadership team for specific events. Some events require minimal preparation. (I.e. Sunday/Summer Sway, Boomer Fellowship Nights, Summer Swim Parties, Day Trips.)
- Junior High Coordinator
- High School Coordinator
Grow - (Small Group Focused)
Supply Support/Accountability and follow-up for Small Group Leaders. Contact Leaders on a weekly basis. Contact and encourage new kids to get plugged into a small group. Provide necessary follow-up (leaders/new students) to Pastor Scott.
- Junior High Coach
- High School Coach
Serve - (Mission/Ministry Focused)
Plan/Implement Quarterly, Annual, and Special Service events. Create opportunities and connect with mission/ministry sites, organizations. Communicate opportunities to small group leader(s).
- Junior High Organizer
- Senior High Organizer
- Breakout Facilitators - Sit with students, build relationships, facilitate “5 Question” discussion time at the end of service (Weekly)
- JR Levite Coach - organize teams of students to fulfill Levite roles (Prepping facilities for Sunday Worship and Special Events.)
- Host - organize/ contact students to serve as greeters/ ushers
- MC - “on-stage” communications: Welcome, Game, Announcements
- Tech Crew - Media Coach to include Lights, Sound, and ProPresenter
Open home up to 10-12 students. Facilitate Bible study, discussion, and spiritual growth. Connect with students on Sunday morning and as needed through the week. Invite/ follow-up with new potential “members”.