Welcome Back Southwinds Family!
We can't wait to worship with you!
Here are a few simple steps we can all follow to protect the health and safety of our church family:
- If you show symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illness, we ask that you join our online services HERE, to prevent the spread of the virus within our congregation.
- Everyone attending our indoor, in-person services will be required to wear a mask and socially distance. At our 8am outdoor service, masks are encouraged, but not required.
What to expect:
Let's work together to stay healthy
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe:
- Self-Accountability: If you are showing Covid-19 symptoms of any kind, we kindly ask you to attend online worship from the comfort of your own home.
- Masks are required for all indoor services. Masks are recommended for outdoor services. (Masks available upon request)
- Social-Distance in large group and small group gatherings (i.e. six feet apart).
- No distribution of printed materials.
- No distribution of food, coffee or other drinks.
- Sanitization stations will be available for your use.
- All touch points will be cleaned by volunteers before and after events, using either Electrostatic Sterilization Units (ESUs), Lysol wipes or disinfectant spray. This will include all hard surfaces, like chairs, doors, tables, bathrooms, etc.
For safety reasons, Southwinds KidSpace will only be available for children ages 3 through 6th grade. The following precautions will be taken for all volunteers and children attending KidSpace.
- Classes will open 10 minutes prior to service and close 10 minutes after. Parents must pick up their children immediately following the service to allow time for sanitizing.
- Activities will be carefully chosen to limit contact, while recognizing that distancing between children (especially young children) is not always possible.
- Children must be symptom-free for 24 hours before attending, showing no signs of cough, sneezing, discharge, or flu-like symptoms unrelated to pre-existing conditions.
- Parents should be diligent to teach children hand-washing procedures (including washing hands for at least 20 seconds)