If you or someone you know is struggling with life's hurts, hang-ups, or habits, come join us for a Christ-centered recovery program.
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to provide fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in our lives through eight recovery principles and the Christ-centered 12 steps. By working the steps and applying their biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God.
Our Fellowship and Dinner Hour has returned to Celebrate Recovery this week. Please join us for a meal and time of general conversations and fellowship. We look forward to hangin' out with you at the best place to be on a Friday night. Celebrate Recovery… Celebrate your Recovery.
Southwinds Church of Tracy
13400 West Middle Road
Tracy, CA 95304
All Ages Welcome
- The Landing for 7th to 12th graders
- Large Group & Openshare for adults
- Childcare is available for children through 6th grade
Friday Night Schedule
- 6:00 pm—Dinner. Join us for a meal and time of general conversations and fellowship.
- 7:00 pm—Large Group Session. Everyone meets together for a time of worship, followed by teaching or testimony.
- 8:00 pm—Open Share Groups. Women meet with women and men with men to have a period to share in a safe environment.
- 8:00 pm—Newcomers Meeting. This is a one-time meeting that gives our first-time guests a chance to learn more about CR and ask direct questions.
- 9:00 pm—Solid Rock Cafe. Stay after the formal sessions to hang out and have refreshments.
Celebrate Recovery uses The Twelve Steps and Related Scriptures as the biblical model for living your life. A Step Study is a personal journey through each of the 12 Steps in community with a group lead by a facilitator who has completed a study. We use Celebrate Recovery's four participants guidebooks. When you finish the study you will have worked your hurts, habits, and hang-ups through each step. Step Studies are gender specific.
Women's & Men's Step Studies are still open. E-mail us at