KidSpace / Shed Elementary
For kids in Kindergarten through 6th grade
KidSpace is our venue for Kindergarten through 2nd grade and is an exciting place for kids to learn God's Word through large and small group teaching, worship, fun activities, and friendship.
The Shed is our venue for 3rd - 6th graders with more in-depth large group teaching, small group times, and tons of fun and interactive games in our Shed room.
Our leaders take great care to teach kids that they can trust God no matter what, they should make the wise choice, and if God says it, it's true!
A Typical KidSpace Morning Looks Like This . . .
- Opening activity in graded classes
- Join Large Group for a Worship Song, Announcements, Prize Wheel, and Large Group Bible Lesson
- Break into Small Groups by class with our wonderful teachers for more Bible time and fun activities
A Typical Shed Morning Looks Like This . . .
- Opening interactive time with other kids
- In-depth Bible lesson in Large Group
- Breakout to Small Groups for discussion, follow-up, and prayer
At all times during our program, your kids will be cared for and nurtured by trained volunteers under the leadership of our Children's Ministry Staff.
The kids will love it and keep bugging you to come back!